Assault 1/4 Zip Shirt59.99
Sunrise to sundown, from high country basins to wooded north facing slopes, the versatile Assault Shirt stretches, breathes, wicks moisture, and insulates. This deep chest zip pullover is more breathable and compressible and has an improved feel and durability while still maintaining its warmth. Sized to accommodate light underlayers, the Assault Shirt works as a stand-alone top or as a light midlayer. With a left bicep pocket and offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, the Assault Shirt will perform flawlessly and defend against all elements.
Available in: Mountain Mimicry Camo, Realtree Max 1
- Provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Off-the-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk while wearing a backpack
- Made from brushed anti-microbial & moisture wicking fabric
- 13.75 inch deep chest zip allows for quick venting while on the move
- 2.25 inch collar
- Form fitted
- Soft 4-way stretch fabric is ultra-quiet
- Zippered left arm bicep pockets ideal for diaphragm calls or other small items
Fabric Content: 92% Polyester 8% Spandex
Weight (Size large): 13.6 oz.
Sizes (men’s): M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
* Sleeves measure from the middle of the back to the wrist
Great light insulating layer!
Got the Assault shirt last fall for my muzzleloader elk hunt. It treated me very well! Plenty warm, but not too warm. It works great with the merino layered underneath it and works great as a mid-layer with something over the top if it gets colder. I would put it more in the 40-50 degree range for comfort, but the style of hunting you do will affect this a lot.
This shirt is great for October all the way through the winter months. Very comfortable mid-weight shirt that is warm but allows you to stay comfortable as the temperatures increase. I would say it is a good shirt for 65 degrees and lower.
As good as I could want
Worn this a few times with the Switchback pants. They are great. Can wear them in 90 degree heat with no problem. I also have the Element jacket and pants, but have not worn them yet.
I would recommend these so far.
Wonderful lightweight pullover for cool days around 60-65 degrees. fits great and is perfect to wear over a baselayer or tshirt. Will keep ou warm while moving for sure. Completely satisfied, very quiet material for stalking.